Kennels can be a really stressful environment for all dogs. Offering them a temporary home really helps them to become more settled and relaxed, making it easier to adapt to their new life.
Can you help us with the growing demand of temporary homes needed for our dogs? You can be a foster carer even if you have children, dogs or cats!
A foster home…
- Takes a dog out of a stressful kennel situation
- Helps provide important socialisation experiences – this is crucial for puppies!
- Gets the dog more used to a domestic environment – ready for their new “forever home”
- Can help the dog develop better manners when in a family home
- Provides a favourable “backdrop” for potential adopters to view the dog
- We can provide support, help and advice, if you are new to fostering